Published: May 10. 2012 4:00AM PST
This policy discloses the privacy and security practices for goldensurplus.com and are subject to change from time to time. Any changes to follow will be posted on this page and you will be bound to such changes by your continued use of the web site.
This policy applies to the goldensurplus.com web site (however accessed and/or used), whether via personal computers, mobile devices or otherwise, and other interactive features, applications or downloads that are operated, distributed, or created by us and post this policy.
If you have any questions about goldensurplus.com's privacy practices, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
What type of information does goldensurplus.com collect about their users and how do they use the information?
If you use the web sites, we DO not use any "cookies" to track traffic patterns and usage of our sites.
We only use Google Analytics for site statistical purposes only.
If you use the web site to send us information, we collect information about you necessary to support that service. This information includes personally identifiable information such as your name, phone number, e-mail address or other contact information to enable us to follow up with you as needed. If you send an inquiry via e-mail, phone, name, and e-mail address.
We never ask you for credit card information. Nothing is sold directly through this site. Our business is based on business relationships only.
If you subscribe to a alert service, we collect your e-mail address in order to provide that service to you. Your subscription is of free will and at anytime you may opt out of the subscription service.
We will not sell your personal information to any third party.
The Golden Surplus Children's Privacy Statement
As required by U.S. law, goldensurplus.com have created this children's privacy statement to explain our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
1. We Do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally-identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen, we will delete such information from our records.
2. Because we do not collect any personally-identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen, we also Do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
3. We Do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally-identifiable contact information.
4. We Do NOT condition a child's participation in online activities by requiring personally-identifiable information.
5. There are no pages in goldensurplus.com of particular interest to children.
If you have an questions or concerns regarding your privacy or this site please contact:
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST
Monday - Friday